Um so I wrote scripts for our cut scenes. Can someone please do a really quick sketch of these for Thursday, or we can do them collaboratively on Thursday. Don't worry that it looks like tons of work, we will probably end up having to cut them down later depending on time constraints.
It might be easier to view if you get the word document off Assembla that has all the formatting
Alienate: Intro Movie
FADE IN
INTERIOR - COMMAND ROOM.
A male military Evokin enters the room and talks to the Commander.
COMMANDER
What is it?
MILITARY MAN
Sir, we have received reports that a fleet of ships full of civilians is heading to the recently discovered planet.
COMMANDER
So soon? We have yet to establish if the planet is hostile or not.
MILITARY MAN
Yes, but they are willing to do anything to escape our over-congested and disease infested planet.
COMMANDER
So be it. Send out our best research team ahead of the fleet to make certain the planet is hospitable before the fleet lands.
MILITARY MAN
Yes sir
The military Evokin leaves the room
FADE TO
EXTERIOR - EVOKIN RESEARCH CAMP ON NEW PLANET
A few Evokin are walking around the base camp muttering among themselves
FADE TO
Later that night the base camp is empty, strange sounds come from a distance away
FADE TO
Aliens enter the base camp wreaking havoc
FADE TO
Evokin dying
FADE TO
A swirling fog surrounds the destroyed base camp. Everything is still and silent.
FADE TO
An unconscious female Evokin (Arisha) slowly awakes
CUT TO
First-person view as Arisha surveys the ruined research camp and all the corpses of her comrades.
ARISHA
*Gasp*
ARISHA INNER DIALOGUE
I must warn our people. I must. But how do I escape?
FADE OUT
Alienate: Cut scene 1
FADE IN
EXTERIOR - ENTRANCE TO UNDERGROUND CITY
Arisha opens the entrance and views the underground city below
ARISHA INNER DIALOGUE
A City! These aliens are more intelligent than I thought. I must find a transmitter so that I can warn the fleet, hopefully I can sneak past all these vile aliens.
FADE OUT
Alienate: Cut scene 2
FADE IN
INTERIOR - TRANSMITTER BASE
Arisha slowly enters the base; suddenly a group of alien soldiers enter the room and Arisha guns them down
ARISHA INNER DIALOGUE
I have a feeling there is going to be a lot more of them hanging around
FADE OUT
Alienate: Cut scene 3
FADE IN
INTERIOR - TRANSMITTER ROOM
First person view looking at transmitting device
ARISHA
Hello, anyone there? This is an emergency, come in please
Video screen flickers to life, an image of the commander appears on it
COMMANDER
Who is this?
ARISHA
Sir it is Arisha, I was part of the research team on the new planet. I have little time but I must tell you that the planet is extremely hostile. A host of aliens attacked our base camp of which I was the only survivor. You must stop the fleet from landing
COMMANDER
Understood, you have done well. Return to the base camp where you arrived and I will make certain that a ship comes to your rescue. Stay safe
ARISHA
Thank you sir
Transmission ends in static
FADE OUT
Alienate: End cut scene
FADE IN
EXTERIOR - EVOKIN RESEARCH CAMP ON NEW PLANET
First person view. Arisha looks up into sky. A large ship hovers overhead and beams her up into it.
FADE TO BLACK
END CREDITS
No comments:
Post a Comment